The Dentron Direct USB sensor offers rounded corners, smooth edges, and two sizes (size #1 for children | size #2 for adults) to optimize patient comfort while receiving a dental X-Ray.
Call us for promotional sales pricing today!
The Dentron USB X-Ray Sensors give you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure, and connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
The Dentron Direct USB Digital X-Ray Sensor series gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure; and connects directly to your computers’ USB port without requiring a special interface box!
The thin, tough, and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, and polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty included.
MSRP: $4,495 – 5,495
Warranty On Our Digital Sensors
The Dentron USB Sensors have a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Why Buy From Dentron Systems?
We leverage our great relationships with the manufacturer to buy direct and pass the savings on to you!
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection
- No Data Box
- No external power connection
- Built in USB 2.0 Interface
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- Multi-Length sensor cables available
- 12 bit image digitalization
- 16 bit uncompressed image file
- Well-defined software interface standard or 2×2 binned imaging modes
- Intelligent Auto Trigger
- Theoretical Resolution of 26.3lp/mm
- Real Resolution of >20.00lp/mm or 0.05mm image detail
- Signal to noise ratio: 40 dB
- Scintillator: CSI depositing on fiber-less sub-strate
- 2 Year Warranty & 7 Year Replacement Plan
- CMOS chip material
- Leading Image Quality
- Rounded Corners for Patient Comfort
- Replaceable sensor cord
- QuickImage standard software
- Number of Installations: 6,000+
- Supports MAC: No
- Bridges to major softwares: Yes
- Recommended Exposure: 65KVP, 0.08msec
- Direct or Indirect: Direct
- Sensor Chip Material: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution (lp/mm): 26.3
- Sensor attachment to base: Direct
- Sensor Connection: USB
- Time from exposure to image: ~3-5 seconds
- Image Size: 3MB – 5MB
- DICOM compliant: Yes
|ACTIVE AREA||Size 1: 20 x 30mm|
Size 2: 26 x 36mm
|DIMENSIONS|| Size 1: 26 x 36mm|
Size 2: 32 X 43mm
|PIXEL SIZE||18 Microns|