Rounded corners and smooth edges optimize patient comfort!
Dentron QuickRay Sensor
The QuickRay sensor gives you the highest resolution and clarity, and connects directly to your computer’s USB port — no interface box needed! The thin (less than 1/4″) intraoral sensors include a CMOS image sensor chip, CsI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils and shock absorbers. Tough polyamide housings have durable replaceable polyurethane cables with ergonomically placed connectors. Their rounded corners and smooth edges optimize patient comfort. The QuickRay sensor is the fastest sensor on the market! View X-rays in USB 2.0 High Speed Mode in only 3 seconds.
QuickRay Mac Plugin required for Mac users
Software code required. Quickray Twain for integration into Radiovision V4 and MacPractice Digital Radiography Software. One time purchase. Installed on sensor for use on all computers. Cannot be transferred once installed. Please choose from the menu option while selecting the size.
TWAIN option purchasable separately at $395.
The QuickRay sensor features a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty against product defects.
Why Buy From Dentron Systems?
We leverage our great relationships with the manufacturer to buy direct and pass the savings on to you!
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection
- No Data Box
- No external power connection
- Built in USB 2.0 Interface
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- Multi-Length sensor cables available
- 12 bit image digitalization
- 16 bit uncompressed image file
- Well-defined software interface standard or 2×2 binned imaging modes
- Intelligent Auto Trigger
- Theoretical Resolution of 26.3lp/mm
- Real Resolution of >20.00lp/mm or 0.05mm image detail
- Signal to noise ratio: 40 dB
- Scintillator: CSI depositing on fiber-less sub-strate
- 3 Year Warranty & 3 Year Replacement Plan
- CMOS chip material
- Leading Image Quality
- Rounded Corners for Patient Comfort
- Replaceable sensor cord
- QuickImage standard software
- Number of Installations: 6,000+
- Supports MAC: No
- Bridges to major softwares: Yes
- Recommended Exposure: 65KVP, 0.08msec
- Direct or Indirect: Direct
- Sensor Chip Material: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution (lp/mm): 26.3
- Sensor attachment to base: Direct
- Sensor Connection: USB
- Time from exposure to image: ~3-5 seconds
- Image Size: 3MB – 5MB
- DICOM compliant: Yes
|DIMENSIONS||14 x 12 x 4 in|
|OPTION||Size 1, Size 2, Combo 1&2|